Rajasthan PTET 2018 is a state level exam which is to be organised by Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer. Now, why the exam is being conducted and what is its use?. PTET stands for Pre Teacher Education Test. It is an entrance examination conducted for those who want to pursue Bachelor of Education Course from the colleges in the state. There will be another examination named as Pre BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed which will be organised for the four-year course. MDSU PTET 2018 will be managed on 13th May. What would an aspirant score will decide in which college he is going to be admitted.
Rajasthan PTET 2018 Notification
Latest Update: The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University has extended the date of application form. Now, applicants are allowed to fill out the online forms until 17th April.
The PTET notification 2018 was issued on 24th January which has declared all the pieces of information regarding the Pre Teacher Education Test or BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed test. Notification is the only document of any examination or recruitment which describes each and every portion of that recruitment. The Rajasthan PTET 2018 advertisement is available on the authoritative website of MDSU Pre TET – www.ptetmdsu2018.com or ptetmdsu2018.org. All the candidates who want to appear for the examination must have a look at the notification first so that they can get an idea of what are the requirements and other things.
PTET Application Form 2018
- The PTET application form 2018 can be filled only via the online mode i.e. www.ptetmdsu2018.com.
- At first, there will be a registration and then an aspirant will be allotted a registration ID and password.
- These credentials will be used for logging in.
- All the applicant have to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned images of required documents with photograph and signature for Rajasthan PTET 2018.
- Candidates don’t need to send the hard copy of submitted but they should take a print out of it for future preferences.
PTET Eligibility 2018 (For Admission To B.Ed Course Only)
- PTET Age Limit: An applicant’s age must not be lower than 21 years.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate who wants to apply must have an aggregation of 50 percent in Bachelor or Master’s degree from the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University or any other equivalent institution. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward Classes/ Physically Handicapped or Widows or Divorcee women candidates, there must be minimum 45% aggregation of marks.
- Aspirant appearing for the Final year of Any of the course – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Shashtri and/ or MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ Acharya, they can also apply for Rajasthan PTET 2018 but before the counseling, they have to show their marksheet and have to register for the exam.
- Any kind of qualification relaxation even by 1 mark will not be entertained.
Pre B.A B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed Test Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Qualification: Candidates who have minimum 50% aggregated marks in Sr. Secondary Examinations (board exams) from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or any other recognised board.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and other reserved category aspirants must have 45 percent in 10+2.
- Those who are going to appear for this examination this year can also apply for it but as a condition, they have to show their results before the counselling.
The question paper of Rajasthan PTET 2018 will consist of four sections.
Mental Ability: Generalization, Reasoning, Creative Thinking, Drawing Inferences, Judgement and Decision Making, Imagination etc.
General Awareness: Knowledge about Rajasthan, Current Affairs (National and International), Great Indian Personalities, Indian History and Culture, India and its natural resources, Environment Awareness etc.
Teacher Attitude & Aptitude Test: Professional Commitment, Social Maturity, Interpersonal Relations, Leadership, Awareness, Communication etc.
Language Proficiency: (English or Hindi): Functional Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Structures etc.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern 2018
- The question will be comprised of objective type questions (Multiple Choice).
- Four options will be given for each and every question.
- The question paper will be positioned in English and Hindi Both Languages excepting the Language Proficiency Test.
- Each candidate will be given 3 hours of duration to complete the examination.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the examination will be of 600 marks.
PTET Admit Card 2018
The Rajasthan PTET 2018 exam will be conducted on 13th May and after registrations, there is only one thing remains which is much important for the exams. The PTET admit card 2018 will be made available by the administration just a few days earlier. Aspirants can opt almost 15 days earlier of the examination. When the admit cards be released, will be updated on our web page. The admit card plays a major role in an examination and thus, all the aspirants should download it in a PDF format.
Rajasthan PTET Result 2018
The important dates are available when will the examination be conducted when will the registration will over etc. But, what would be the PTET result 2018 date is not confirmed. The result is the focus point of the aspirants after the examination. Aspirants will be able to check the result out using the official website – www.ptetmdsu2018.com and there will be one requirement for that – the roll number.
Rajasthan PTET Cut Off 2018
Cut Off plays a major role in any of the recruitments or exams. Whenever a candidate focuses on a test, it prepares according to cut off. It is the minimum marks required by an aspirant to clear the test. Every contender focuses only and only on the minimum passing marks. The Rajasthan PTET 2018 cut off is the main thing which decides whether an aspirant is capable for the next level or not. It will be issued after the result declaration.
Rajasthan MDSU PTET Counselling 2018
Those will be able to qualify the Pre Teacher Education Test to be manipulated on 13th May will be called for the counseling. How many rounds will be arranged for the admission depends on the number of seats. If all the would be filled in two rounds then the authority will not manage the third round of counselling. It would be the final stage for the admission and after that day, the department will publish a list in which an aspirant is admitted.